Vision and Values
Our school prides itself on promoting a disciplined, caring and happy family atmosphere.
Working in close partnership with children and parents, we hope to foster an ethos of mutual respect and co-operation within a nurturing, secure and stimulating environment.
At Bilton Grange Primary School we aim:
- Our children aspire to be ‘fluent learners broadening their horizons’.
- We support all aspects of our children’s health and well-being.
- Our children know how to keep safe in our every-changing world.
- Our curriculum ensures children systematically build important knowledge and skills in all subjects.
- Deliberate practice and planned recalls ensure our children remember more, becoming fluent learners.
- We foster children’s creativity across all areas of the curriculum.
- We help children develop strong communication skills.
- We help children develop the key skills to work collaboratively and independently.
- We prepare our children to ‘meet the world’ locally, nationally and globally, as active participants.
- We prepare our children to meet the challenges and issues faced in the modern world.
- We nurture our children to be kind and empathetic providing help to those in need.
- Fluency and automaticity ensure children have the ability to ‘draw on’ remembered knowledge and this is the key building block that broadens our children’s horizons.
We are part of the Harrogate and Rural Teaching and Alliance. Click here to find out more.